Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to the daily grind for me...


Hi Mom,
So like I promised I would-this is a picture of Shasta lake(the location of Boardfest 2010.Isn't it so pretty?

So the trip was Ah-mazing! Monday we drove up there of course. In our car was Chelsea Huddle:), Leah Smith, Olivia Buller,Ashley Defever(you haven't met her yet...she just graduated Woodcreek), Chelsea's roomate Cathy, Rebecca Ford(mom of my friend Jackie), Shelb, and I.

It was an amazing car ride. We stopped off in Redding at a place called Burrito Bandito which is an amazing mexican resturant!! When we got to the dock around 2:30 we were distributed into groups for games( we had a skit night, water olympics, chores for clean-up, and a hike) I was team blue with Olivia and Shelb was team teal I believe. We then had dinner and worship/ devotional time.

Tuesday-Thursday had the same format:
Early morning wakeboard run at 6 am
breakfast at 8:30am
9-9:30am devotional
9:30-10 am quiet time reading bibles
10-12::30 wakeboard and tubing runs
12:30-1pm Lunch
1-5:30 more wakeboard and tubing runs
5:30-6 dinner prep
6-6:30 dinner
7-8 freetime/ worship prep
8-9 Devotional-Paul speak
9-9:30 Small group discussion on the talk(in our teams)
9:30-10:15 Worship
10:15-11:30pm. freetime or depending on the night a game
12-bedtime
Friday
we got up,breakfast, quiet time, cleaned the boats and headed back to the marina.
Got home around 6 and finally took a REAL shower not one in the lake!
That was probably a little more detail than you care to know but I wanted to tell you anyway.

Shelb and I went job hunting and visited you on Saturday!!

Sunday was Father's day and we ALL went to church. Saw Transformers 2 and went to Chipotle for dinner.:) Dad enjoyed his Itunes giftcard I hope!

So that is keeping you posted...
We love you!
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment