Tonight so many thoughts are brewing in my mind...none of which, I have to admit, are connected. Because if this, tonight will just be a spew of thoughts, hopes, and dreams. I will be writing it in a neat list...I don't really know why, it just seems appropriate.
1. I am currently looking at my copy of Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre and tracing my fingers over dad's note inside. There is something so touching to me when I receive a book with a hand written note in it. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
2.When I close my eyes right now I imagine myself dancing alone on stage in front of hundreds of people, and to my surprise, nailing Stephen's Children of Eden choreography.
3.I have Adele's song "Someone like You" on repeat. When I allow myself to escape reality I imagine this song playing as I walk barefoot on the beach holding hands with dad, like a little girl again.
4. At age 27 I see myself in a little apartment in New York,one that I am paying a fortune for- but it doesn't matter.The rest of the house could be dirt for all I care, as long as one room could be my study.
The study would have to have:
- A bookshelf from ceiling to floor(that I built myself) in cherry wood.
- A nice small desk with a bankers lamp...the desk filled with black and white family photos and covered in hundreds of papers, evidence of the book I would be writing.
- Bright red walls that show off the black and white drawings(which would be on the wall opposite the huge bookshelf) that Shelb created and gave to me the Christmas before.
5. I, like every other girl, want to find love someday. A simple guy who has a good sense of humor and who embraces me for the silly girl that I am is all I need.
6. I have never been a person driven by money and I honestly hope that never changes. Enough money to live out my dreams is all I need, not a penny more. I want to remain charitable and be able to find a job doing something I love.
Thanks for listening Mom.
Love Always and Forever