Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back-peadling...newspaper and test scores!

Dear Mom,
I wanted to tell you the good news I recieved on Friday!

I will be one of the two Editor-in-Chief's for my senior year!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I am so excited to finally have my dream come true! This means that you will soon be hearing about the horror and the wonderful stories that go along with gaining such an honor:) You will be happy to know that this also means a lot more scholarship opportunities!!

Second piece of good news: I recieved a 26 out of 36 on my ACT I took april 20th! That Is a really great score mom. I placed in the top 80 percent of the country in all subjects except science... (in other words 80 percent in reading, math, written, and oral language) :) I am so happy.

I finished up this last friday by spending the night with Charissa, Taylor Marquez, Olivia, and Courtnie at a worship night at the Pier. It was so intense and wonderful!

Mom, it was such a blessing to finally have some good news thrown at me this week! I was so worried i wasn't going to get Editor-in-Chief because i really dont have that much background in layout design which is crutial. I did! Ah mom im so excited i got to share this news with you somehow!

I am visiting you tomorrow! Keep strong mom. We love you more than you know!
Love your daughter,
Britty.

No comments:

Post a Comment