Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On this evening, I wonder what you think...

"Do not regret growing older.It is a privilege denied to many"-Unknown
Mom, today I wonder what you would've done differently if you knew that death was closer than you had predicted.

 I should have been less fearful of seeing you the way you were. It wasn't that I didn't accept it, in all honesty it just pained me to see you so dependant and not be able to bring you back to life...to the life that you wanted. I didn't visit as much as I could of because I was selfish, because it hurt me. WHY did I never consider that my absence could of hurt you?
I guess it was because I  am just a kid...and while I do not regret my decision to stop seeing you when you got to the last few days, I sincerely hope that you know it wasn't because I stopped loving or caring...it was because my heart stopped being brave.

I Love you Mom and I hope you know that you never did &never will, leave my mind or my thoughts.

Love Forever and Always
Your Daughter,
                Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment