Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ramblings

Last night I had fun with three young girls: Shayna(4), Brooklyn(9 months), and Sage(2)... as well as two fun, sport loving boys:Allen(5) and Erik(7)...all who live at Acres of Hope. All five of them were such a blessing.

The whole night could be summed up in one word: Simple. They were excited over simple foods like garlic bread and valentines day gifts....they were happy over simple drinks like green apple soda... and they loved simple things like bear hugs and funny handshakes. Simple. Relaxed.

All the hype and love they had over these simple things made me remember how blessed I am to be living in this wonderful home, taking hard classes at Sierra College, and spending time with my fantastic Speech&Debate Team.

I love you Mom and I loved our simple and relaxed life. I miss it. I miss you. I miss the blessing you were and are.
Love Always
Your Daughter,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment