Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Music keep me alive....

" Oh your love is a melody...underneath me...running to me. Oh your love is a song"-Switchfoot

"Friend, its getting late-we should be going. We've sat here beneath these flickering neons for hours...I'm cracking thier code, you are deciphering me... Oh can you feel the gravity falling?Calling us home?... Oh did you see the stars coliding? Shining just to show we belong"-Brooke Fraser

"Oh she used to be a pearl...
Yeah she used to rule the world ...
Can't believe she's become a shell of herself....
Cause she used to be a pearl"-Katy Perry


"You stay the same through the ages
your love never changes...
there may be pain in the night, but joy comes in the morning"-Chris Quilala

Love Always and Forever...
                                   Your Daughter,
                                                        Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment