Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blessings on a cool August day

Mom,
Blessings come in many forms.

Here is a list of mine:

Family,they always love and support me. They know what I am going through and when I am down, they always know how to lift my spirits.

My puppy, Reesey is the best day-brightner a person could have.I mean a dog who smiles at you when you come in the door, what is better than that?!

Music. This one is simple I love to sing, and while my voice IS horrible... it is still fun to belt out some Glee every once in a while

Saturdays. My love for this day is growing. It has many things to offer: sleeping, laziness and shorts! haha

Finally, my favorite blessings are those random smiles I get when I remember fun events or days with friends. Right now, its July 13th Chelsea and I having fun together:)

Be blessed today. It's the weekend. Find joy in those small things: wearing your favorite clothes, cool weather,family visits, and maybe a good book.

Love always
Your Daughter,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment