Thursday, September 9, 2010

It 's better to be uncomfortable.

It scares me that last night I felt like, despite the insanity, I still had a grip on who I was and what I wanted. I felt I understood what my days were made of, what made me happy, what God was trying to teach me .

Then again like Chels said to me Tuesday: feelings are false indicators of reality, and I’m realizing this is exactly what she meant.


Yesterday I felt comfortable that I knew what was in my agenda. Today, I realize that those feelings were my own and not from God.

I wasn’t giving Him control of my agenda… I was self-centered. Enough so that I felt I could pick what I did with my time.

What was I thinking??

The only person who knows what will happen to me next is God and I was silly to think that I could do what I wanted.


My heart is uneasy tonight, but I know in the long run I will learn something from this pain.

Love always your daughter,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment