Saturday, September 11, 2010

Letters of love

Feeling inspired to write today. Smiles seem to fill my heart. Wow. I have amazing people in my life!

Sister,
This week I was meeting with my college councelor and we were talking about life in general, the crazy things that are happening for us.
She brought to my attention how much of a blessing you are. She was right.
You not only have character, integrity, leadership, and love in your heart- but you also know what they mean and you use them. You are not afraid to take charge, lead the unguided, be a good friend. Sure, we all make mistakes, but you live knowing that you must learn from them. You inspire the shy, although its safe to say you are shy yourself. You know the right moments. You know when its the right time to be a leader and step up;and you know when its time to find support from others.
You are a blessing to me. You have taught me to not let others shape what I do. You have taught me to take everything I'm given and go for it, my dreams should not be limited. You taught me how to laugh. Even in those horrible moments when we are both hurting and instead of talking we would blast the stereo in the bug and sing at the top of our lungs from the pier to its a grind! No one knew we were hurting- but it didn't matter. You were there for me and I'd like to hope I was there for you to.

Mom and Dad,
I'll try to keep this short for readers sake :) You both exude such a strength during hard times which I so admire. It is obvious to others that family is important to you both. I know when I finally get the chance to make one of my own I will follow in your footsteps. This goes without saying-I love having to rely on you, I love being with you, and I love the lessons I've learned from you.

Senior ladies,
My small group rocks, leader included!!:) Our hang out session last night reminded me just how much I value all of you. It's nice to have a place where I can just be silly. A group of girls that understand eachother so much that we can go from talking about boys to bombs on planes and find nothing wrong with it. Each one of you has a special place in my heart. I can't help to grow and love a little more when i'm around you girls. Thank you for loving me, and for being able to do so without words.

Best Friends,
                             and those who I admire most
Words can not express how much I look up to you.You know who you are, I've told you before.  You have shown me such love over the past few years especially that I dont even know how to thank you. I will forever be in debt to you. You are some of the most important people in my life and I truly admire your hearts for others and for God.

My LOVE for each and every one of you GROWS stronger and stronger each day. To you all, be who you are at all times...because you are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment