Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some days

Life has been so crazy. Some days I can handle it... but there are days when I miss you more than normal... today is one of those days. I love you and can't wait to visit you again. You are making so much progress. Physical and Occupational therapy tires you out I know but you are doing SO well. Speech therapists are trying their best to get you off of the trach. You're doing great and are so strong. I love you always and am so proud of you.

reflections of this week for you:
I have been so scatterbrained lately.
So much on my mind with school. and my speech. and friend issues.
Oh and of course our Birthday party :) ( I'm taking pictures of the planning parts this weekend)
Things would be a lot more calm if you were around...

On a positive note, tomorrow night is 80's skate night... I'm sure i'll fall so many times :)

Love you.
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment