Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life.. another visit to see you

So I went to see you yesterday with your sister and, of course, Dad. Wow, you are doing great. You can now pick up your head, and when we left you even kissed dad back. Amazing. You continue to suprise me mom. You seem very interested in Dad's watch so were working on getting you things that will keep you interested and you can play with when were not there. Keep fighting mom.I love you.

Yesterday when we visited I told you all about 80's skate night and how I have horrible bruises on my back and elbows from falling thousands of times. My shoulders hurt so much today.

For student leadership were working on getting Alex and Mine ministry up... It's called Ekklesia and means community in greek. The group is a journaling group meant to keep our High school girls connected and united with God. I'm so excited to start this up mom. You know me I'm a social butterfly:) and a writer :) I'll keep you updated once we start on the 17th.

We are also working on preparing our Valentines Day dinner... which I will be a server at:) looks like its going to be spaghetti and dessert:) Yum!

I'll keep you updated on everything as we continue planning. Much love.
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment