Sunday, February 14, 2010

Three days of complications

So sorry I havent written in a while.Life has been pretty choatic mom.

So staring on tuesday of last week:

School was so boring. we learned a new concept in pre-cal that totally confused me.
Youth gorup was unexpectedly different this week too. Leadership was good, We got our flyer fixed, changed the date, and decided not to do a video. We got a slideshow ready for the next week so Stephen can announce it... We're getting the ball moving:)

Actual Elevate was not to grand however. I just wasn't feeling it. All that day I was looking forward to seeing Charissa and Chelsea because they always make everything seem so great. They just seem to make all my troubles vanish. Neithier of them were there.

"Thats okay" I told myself. "They're just busy, nothing wrong with that"

As the night went on it seemed to affect me more than i thought it would.
The game was a repeat of last years love month.. boring. Then worship, i was excited for:) Chris and Taylor were leading but, I just didnt feel it. I was stuck in the back. Didnt get to chat with any of my friends before hand,I just wasn't feeling it. We both left.

Feeling unloved and unwanted
Kari was busy so shelb couldnt chat with her...

The rest of the week was just kind of bland.
IEP wednesday... I got exited!!!:) no more wasting our time at these pointless meetings.
Thursday: Alta meeting: I got exited!! I no longer qualify

this is all great progress because it means I'm getting better.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment