Sunday, February 14, 2010

Birthday: netbooks, cake, and fun!!

Our birthday on Friday the 12th deserves its own posting area:)
Mom it was probably one of the greatest days ever, thank you.

My friend Monica brought me ballons.

I aced my psych and Child Development quizes.

I got brownies from Megan:)

Dad brought us Mcdonalds: Cheeseburgers and Sweet tea<3

Went home to open our presents from you guys.
Mom I cant believe it! You outdid yourself!
New york university sweatshirt, coffee money, and netbooks!!! I love you.

The Hansens brought over chocolate cake and gift cards
Debra bought us clothes from macys... mom, you would've been impressed!!


party went well. We set up the pier thanks to dads help.. everyone had fun and it was an overall great day!! Dad's so supportive.. he just sat in the kitchen reading his book:)..so sweet.
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MOMMA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment