Sunday, February 21, 2010

Building Blocks...

Hi Mom,
So yesterday when Shelb, Dad, and I visited you... I told you all about the Aurora basketball game, how my friend Makenna won Aurora Queen, and that Shelby was going to the dance. So last night Shelb came home around 12:30 am. from the dance. She said it was lots of fun(but has yet to give the details).Don't worry though i'm sure she will tell you all the juicy details when we visit this coming weekend.

Good news! we talked to the OT person that worked with you yesterday. She said you were taking visual ques on where to put the blocks. When she asked you "where do we see the time?" as you were figeting with her watch you pointed to the face. So that's great! you understood:) I'm so proud of you mom.

You seemed so tired though mom, your eyes were bloodshot. I hope you are getting enough sleep. Keep strong Mom, each time I see you it looks as if you gain some small small memory back.Keep doing that.

I love you,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment