Thursday, February 18, 2010

Letter from my journal

Dear Mom,
You are such a beautiful blessing to me. I hope you know what an inspiring woman and mother you are to Shelb and I. With that said I hope you had a great VAlentines day last Sunday with Dad. He sure loves you a lot. Oh and since you couldn't stop by the store to get dad a card... Shelb and I took the liberty of doing it for you. The card was really funny it had a hamster texting happy Valuntines day and on the inside it said " you try texting with no apposable thumbs" I think it made him laugh.

So week recap:
Monday.what a beautiful day. I spent most of the day doing homework and shelb went to the mall with Kari. At 6:30 I met Charissa for dinner at Jalisco Grill... we ended up closing down the place. Left at 9:10. Mom, we just had so much to talk about School, boys. you. Charissa's first semester at Jessup. It was so wonderful mom. It really started my week off on the right foot.

Tuesday.Busy. Went to school and got out at 1:45. Dad and I drove down to Rocklin to schedule my license test. March 22nd! Watch out World! we then came home and dad had a business call and I did my homework until 4:45. Went to tag. We talked about Emotional Fuel and who our mentors, friends, heroes, and mentees were. It really got me thinking.
Youth group was amazing! Didn't leave early this time(yay). Alex and I got sign ups for Ekklesia that starts next Wed. We are meeting monday to create our first lesson. I got to see beautiful Charissa again:) Not to mention CHELSEA whom I've dreamed about for two weeks..

Went home at 9 to call chelsea and catch up:) We were on the phone for an hour and a half. That was encouraging.

Wednesday: Nhs pictures in the morning.
School.
Homework.
Video at Matts for Bigger or better..Elevate.
Dad called me and said he had to drive down to see you because you were in the Er.
I was devestated. Ate dinner all alone in the mall food court and was up for hours hoping you were okay.
More to come on my feelings soon
Today. Your fine. heart rate is back to normal and the docs are just monitoring you. I love you mom, stay strong.
Britt.

No comments:

Post a Comment