Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Insanity or Insecurity??

I must be insane?


Mondays: 7 am meetings for Newspaper, school, work, and in a little bit Ekklesia!! (until then NHS induction)

Tuesdays: work, student leadership, until 7, When it starts up Youth Group, home for dinner and homework

Wednesday: NHS morning meeting at 7 am, school, work till 4:30, Speech and Debate practice 5-6

Thursday: meetings with teachers for college apps, school, work, home @5 (dinner and homework) and on tourney weeks Speech and Debate practice 6:30-8

Friday: Ekklesia mtgs. -later on ( this week : Friday Football, dinner, and then Jack’s)

Saturday: Hopefully lunch/sleep/ visit with mom/coffee shop with A ?

Sunday: Childrens during 1st, Church, and this Sunday only Speech and Debate practice 1-3p.m.

On top of that I may be risking everything I have by sharing my testimony in Student Leadership next week...yikes!

I am INSANE.

or is it insecurity because I feel alone..Am I doing all this things because I feel like I've lost myself??


“Father God, I pray to you tonight that amongst all my activities and events I find time to work on myself and my hurting heart. I pray that I find moments of peace and that I am doing things I love and enjoy with You in mind. I pray for sanity. I pray that I may be out of pain. I pray for safety in your arms tonight. For You truly hold every tear and praise. Amen”

No comments:

Post a Comment