Sunday, September 19, 2010

No words of my own

"All the folly of the past, though I know it is undone

I still feel the guilty one, still trying to make it right
So Iwhisper soft your name, let it roll around my tongue,
knowing you're the only one who knows me,
You know me

When I can't feel you, I have learned to reach out just the same
When I can't hear you, I know you still hear every word I pray
And I want you more than I want to live another day
And as I wait for you, maybe I'm made more faithful"

.......I hope I am made more faithful to you … despite my struggling heart and my feet which are wandering away…may I find you once more in my heart...

"Show me how I should live this
Show me where I should walk
I count this world as lost to me
You are all I want
You are all I want"
-Faithful, Brooke Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment