Sunday, July 4, 2010

one thing on the brain

The only thing i can seem to think of today mom is the night of december 25th when I was in Chelsea's car trying to hold back the tears as Bethany dillion's cd played. I looked at her as she drove, she looked at me, and said with a questioning tone in her voice..."You two have never been this quiet, especially you" refrencing me. I looked at her again trying to come up with words, i failed to, and shelby started crying in the back seat.

December 26th...we walked out the front door: chelsea with her guitar and her black shoes in her hand. She said we would do a devo once we got to our house since she left her bible n the car. we never did. I'm not sure why that sticks with me...the fact that we never did our devotional time. Maybe eventually I can ask her to do one with us one morning.

Those are the only things that are on my mind this evening.I remember every detail, every emotion, every joy, and every thankful piece of my heart that night..its just a replay of those events. I'm thankful it was Chelsea and no one else...it needed to be her.

But why is that replaying in my mind today?

Love always your daughter,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment