Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A tough day to say the least.

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. It's Chelsea's birthday and I was so excited to be able to see her on the actual day!! However, life had a little different plan for me this morning.

I stretched this morning(i know its weird i'm actually doing what I'm suppose to) and was in so much pain.went to its a grind stood in a long line and got my coffee. Got to the pier and dropped my coffee and it went everywhere! I snapped. Honestly mom i was feeling so bad. I was in pain. I got a wonderful comment from shelby basically saying that without makeup i would look ugly...so my self image was shattered, i felt sick to my stomach. and the coffee dropping was the last straw. I felt so bad that I walked into the pier... Chelsea all excited and happy, and i was holding back the tears as I walked to the kitchen. This wasnt suppose to happen. I was excited to see Chels and to clebrate her special day with her...but instead i brought a bad attitude and a stressed out heart. I did give her my letter and I hope she enjoyed it.
But i still feel horrible that she had to deal with that.

I soon got a call from shelb saying i needed to head back to its a grind because i unknowingly hit a car and the cops were there. i immediately left. Thank heavens for jessica, i cried and told her what happened. I went to its a grind and the cop said there wasnt going to be any charges pressed and next time I get in an accident i need to leave a note, but he understood that I didnt know it happened. I am still shaking and terrified of what dad will say when he gets home.

I am going to ask to pay for the dammages with what i have now and my first paycheck from the district. I am terrified of driving now. But even more scared of dad.I want to go to bed and wake up and have this never happen.
I'm sorry mom. I hope dad understands my regret.
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment