Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Joys of Friendship

Hi Momma,
WOW! i am feeling so blessed the past two days. Let me explain the glorious two days I've had with them...
Yesterday:
Seriously. With out adoubt, the BEST day of Summer 2010!
11-12pm-Worship Bible Study at the Pier with Chels. I secretly knew she didn't plan anything until the day of, but it was fun...we drew pictures of who God is to us.
1pm-Got a call from Chels asking if i wanted to go to lunch with her. We went to Jalisco Grill and chatting/ caught up on life until 2:45.
I went with her afterwards and made plans to hang out with Jess that afternoon. We went back home and watched Sisterhood of the Traveling pants 2 until Jess called and then we headed to her house. We watched The Burbs and The Proposal and ate Cheetos and chips ahoy cookies:) We then proceeded around 7:30 to go to the pool party at the Cho's and Chels and I went to Its a Grind afterwards and ate our leftover burritos and chatted with others:) The MOST FANTASTIC DAY WITH MISS CHELSEA EVER! EVEN BETTER THAN THE DAY AFTER MY SURGERY!AHH... I LOVE HER AND LIKE HER A LOT TOO:)hehe

Today:
Went to visit you after lunch.. you are doing so good!:)
went to Makaela's house for Bible Study at 3 pm. So great. I'm so glad I went. I got to learn more about her and what she believes in, chatted about boys and self image, and met a middle schooler named Shelby(for this blogs sake she will be Shelbz)who is awesome.
Friendship and the feeling of love is so Beautiful!
Love always and forever,
Britty

No comments:

Post a Comment