Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Despite the pain, I still love life...

Going through some rough times right now mom, and i feel all alone.

I told you about my accident but, i want to explain how the rest of the day went.

Got home. and seriously just sat until about 2 o clock not believing what all had happened.
Thank the heavens for Chelsea. She called and made sure I was still doing okay...It made me feel better that someone really really did care if I was okay and wanted to assure me that I would learn from my mistakes.

If only dad saw it that way...

Went to the lake(mind you dad was still at work)later that day with dad's permission. It wasnt that much fun because a got a bunch of angry texts from dad after he saw the car and got home.

later I came home and found out that im not allowed to go to any church related function for the rest of the month. I know it's going to be a constant struggle. I realize i must be punished... but why this way? I take full responsibility for it and even though he didnt ask, will pay him back. I just cant believe it...
How will I make it without support from my friends? Im not trying to be dramatic here. I'm serious, i have just gotten over being depressed about you being in the nursing home and now he pulls me away from people who brighten my spirits.

On a happier note... we went into your office today... because we had a dentist appt. of course. You will be happy to know that the dental hygienist that you weren't too fond of (Karen) doesn't work there anymore.

I had a heart felt one on one conversation with Rosa(your front desk buddy) about you and how i've been feeling since your absence. I love her. She is STILL such a good friend to you. She prays for you everyday, thinks of you often, and wants to be there for shelb and i if we need anything.(See this blog number 465 it reminds me of you two: http://1000awesomethings.com/)

She and Doctor Pan both teared up when we were discussing you today.

P.S. The New Dental Assistant there is not as good as you!!!Her name is Amanda, she's nice but you'd do a better job...no doubt in mine and Rosa's mind!
Love always your daughter,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment