Friday, July 9, 2010

The perfect lesson.

Today I was taught the perfect lesson of life. here it is: God wont let you get away with sin and wrong-doings.
This totally hit me...I think i get why I have to be so harshly punished by dad. God knows that even if I was un-aware at the time, hitting another vehicle was wrong doing. It shouldn't have happened...it could have been a lot worse, yes... but it still shouldn't have happened.

I have to learn to be more careful when I drive....God made dad mad at me for a reason. I'm not sure why it had to be this way and not some other way...but who cares!

He got my attention. The lesson has finally stuck: Do good for God and He does good for you. He wants me to understand that I can be a better person because of this difficulty.I can learn to be more patient with those who are angered.

No comments:

Post a Comment